.i gave birth to this blog for shared all my thoughts and reactions when happy or empty around. mostly tells about me with a sip of fiction that hide beneath the truth. it's my pandora box, where you can see all thing or nothing in the most natural way. read it and find me.

Rabu, 25 Maret 2009

heavenly


me and him are nothing. don't u dare to tell what supposed i do.
because i already did.
i know lot from his mouth, not yours and not also from ur friend.
u're none in this ackward situation. u're totally outsiders that play the judge.
who are u?
why u're trying to ruined my day?
i dont even know u.
can't u just leave me alone?
why u always follow me?
don't u have u'r own life?
i'm only trying to feel happy and throw away the empty.
i want to fill my destiny with a great life, great love also a great friends ever.
but why u always stay on top of that?

wait.. it think i knew u before.

u are part of my self called the past.
always there yet nowhere.

1 komentar:

  1. I just drop by you blog. It seems to be interesting. Well, when you wrote on english, because i didn't understand the rest.

    I share the same feelings/thoughs you have.


    Just wanted to say that. And, keep up :)

    E.

    BalasHapus