.i gave birth to this blog for shared all my thoughts and reactions when happy or empty around. mostly tells about me with a sip of fiction that hide beneath the truth. it's my pandora box, where you can see all thing or nothing in the most natural way. read it and find me.

Minggu, 01 Agustus 2010

Hello August

Real friends are hard to find.
You may only find one bestfriend in your life.
Friends are ones that don't talk behind your back and judge you.
Those are the kind of friends I want.
The others can kiss my ass!
Real friends are those who when you lose something precious, don't walk the other way or expect you to ever be 'over it'.
They also accept that time despite every ones predictions doesn't make it better.
You learn to walk with them beside you but it doesn't mean they didn't exist.
Real friends are accepting of all those things.

One really good friend is better than a whole bunch your not sure of!

Ps: Dedicated to all my F-ing best. they know exactly who they are. *love

3 komentar: